cheeky444545cheeky444545

Main Games Reviews Stats

Dick or Treat! Dick or Treat!

Nice

"Hey you're naked, hey I'M naked!" -way to state to obvious eagle eye. nice it was funny!

Vacation Blonde Vacation Blonde

HAHA

That's funny, but why would anyone be closing a suitcase naked? 5/5

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

LOL!!!!!

OMG!! thats soooooo awesome!!! by the way, what is the song for the one where he falls on his head and it will be mentally simulating? yeah! i really love it! i rate it everyday! 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5!!!!!!!

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

!!!

Awesome! its like the real game and its soooooo funny. Yes like someone said b4, silly men!

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

ya i agree, its classic

its really funny! i know its fake but still....... Lol! i hav learned to make things that are lie funny. Also classic!! lol lol lol lol lol

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

wow

this is really good!! Although, the last part, is she dead or something, i am having a hard time trying to figure that out, i hope she isn't!!

The True Super Marrio 3 The True Super Marrio 3

wow

nice, i love it, wat is that song called?? i really like it, if you tell me i will tell you a really good song, called caramelldansen, go on youtube and listen to that and go on my site at www.iParty101.piczo.com (i love the song, so tell me!!)

Look, Listen, HEEEEY! Look, Listen, HEEEEY!

omg

omg i totally agree, in ocarina of time i didnt do something when i was a kid, 7 yrs later navi is still anoying me in the game when link is an adult. Navi is a fairy but also a piece of poo. lol.